GM Designs provides architectural and structural design solutions for a wide range of residential and commercial projects. GM Designs can complete all engineering and architectural design work in-house removing the need for other consultants, saving clients both time and money.
GM Designs are Chartered Professional Engineers with license to undertake building types 1-3.
GM Designs Services
Structural & Architectural
- Structural Engineering Design
- New Build Plans and Designs
- 3D Structural Modeling (Microstran and ETABs)
- 3D Visualisation (AutoCAD and REVIT)
- House Pre-Purchase or Relocation Inspection
- Retaining Wall Design
- Bridge Design
- Farm Sheds (dairy sheds, wintering barns, fertilizer bins)
- Farm Bridge Designs
Geotechnical & Civil
- Soil investigation, testing and foundation design
- Scala Penetrometer Test
- On-site Wastewater Treatment Systems
- Initial Seismic Assessment (ISA) (Comprehensive)
- Detailed Seismic Assessment (DSA)
- Seismic Strengthening
Join Our Team
If you're looking for a welcoming work environment and the opportunity to be part of a productive team where no two days are the same - we welcome your application.
GM Designs has partnered with MYNEWJOB Recruitment Solutions to support our recruitment process.
All job applications are reviewed as they're received by the team at MYNEWJOB.
If you meet the criteria of the postion you apply for, you can expect the team at MYNEWJOB to be in contact with you in very short time. They will support you throughout our recruitment process, including scheduling interview meetings with us.
21 The Crescent, Invercargill